Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Player Profile - Meet: Lindsey

Lindsey impressed coaches during the open tryouts and joins Xtreme 98 Red from a Falls Church rec team. She’ll wear #38 and is looking forward to getting out on the field and stretching her legs.

We sat down with Lindsey and posed a few of our standard questions to help the fans get to know her a little better. Here are her responses:

1) When you're not playing soccer, what are you likely doing? Reading, watching TV, or going to the pool.

2) Tell us about your pets you have - or hope to get. I have a cat named Merlin.

3) What's your favorite subject in school? My favorite subjects in school are language arts and social studies.

4) What school will you attend next year? I attend Mary Ellen Henderson MS in Falls Church. (With Red teammates Sharky and The Professor.)

5) Tell us about non-soccer hobbies you have. In the winter I play basketball and in the summer I like to watch Nationals games.

6) Where did you play soccer last season? I played for the Falls Church Comets.

No comments:

Post a Comment